After the strong organisation of a lot of active colleagues working on the (Virtual-Physiological-Human) VPH-FET Roadmap by Gordon Clapworthy & Marco Viceconti we would like to combine this result of the European Support Action project with interested colleagues of the U-CEP community.
We would like to invite interested and qualified colleagues to participate in a transatlantic project proposal we are planning for the European Framework Programme 7/Call 9 and/or Horizon 2020 when the FET-Flagships are started from 2013 (see also the other links on this forum like viewtopic.php?f=13&t=313#p1224
Please let us know who would be interested in a 2 hours conference call
to discuss the following topics and when you would be available until end of November:firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are many interested colleagues, we will send you a Doodle link within the next days to schedule the concall.Agenda
0) Introduction of the participants
5 - 10 min
1) BioMedCEP - What has happened so far?
2) Let's start a project proposal - potential future and open calls
The state of the project idea in details, based on these abstracts/papers - to be integrated into one proposal:
3) Connecting Brain Computer Interface Technology with Ubiquitous Complex Event Processing –
Aspects of New Applications in the Fields of Biology, Brain Research and Medicine
Yuri Danilov / Kurt Kaczmarek / Mitchell Tyler(U Madison/TCNL) / Rainer von Ammon (CITT) / Opher Etzion (IBM) / ?Annraoi de Paor (U College Dublin)? / ...
Extended Abstract: http://www.citt-online.de/downloads/3-D ... Etzion.pdf
4) An Aging Theory based on a cascade of U-CEP in organisms up to brain functioning
Andree Ehresmann / Jean-Paul Vanbremeersch (U Picardie Jules Verne)
Extended Abstract: http://www.citt-online.de/downloads/EV-Poznan2011.pdf
5) Physio-environmental sensing and live modelling and the role of U-CEP
?Filippo Castiglione (National Research Council of Italy)? / ?Vanessa Diaz (UCL)? / ?Andrea Gaggioli ( Catholic U of Milan)? / Rainer von Ammon (CITT) / ?Marco Viceconti (Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli / U Sheffield)? / ...
Extended abstract: http://www.citt-online.de/downloads/4-C ... -et-al.pdf
6) Disease modelling, biomarkers and virtual physiology - the role of jcpex! and U-CEP
?Gabor Szekely ( ETH Zurich)? / ?Andreas Schuppert (RWTH)? / ?Christian Stary (JKU)? /?Albert Fleischmann? / ?Stefan Sneed? / ?Nils Meyer(Metasonic)? / Rainer von Ammon (CITT) / ...
Extended abstract: http://www.citt-online.com/downloads/5- ... -Meyer.pdf
Organizing the project proposal:
7) Potential members of the consortium and criteria
8) The potential project coordinator and the necessity of potential "Big Dogs" (industrial large enterprises)
9) The potential Core Team and criteria of how to write a good proposal
10) The workpackages structure
11) Potential WP-leaders
12) Submitting for pre-check
13) Conclusion and next steps
14) In addition: Interested persons for a 4 days BioMedCEP seminar , Tokyo 2012
, more in the second half of 2012 (we are invited to send a submission, Dagstuhl-like http://www.dagstuhl.de/de/programm/kale ... emnr=10201
, as discussed between Schloß Dagstuhl and NII Shonan http://www.nii.ac.jp/shonan/